Terms & Conditions
No It's Knot
Last Updated on March 9, 2015
1. General Use and Restrictions.
1.4. Restrictions. Except as provided in Section 1.3 above, you may not (and you agree that you will not) reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any Content without first receiving NIK’s express written permission. You further agree not to, without first obtaining Spectrum’s express written permission, (a) use any of its trademarks as metatags on other web sites, (b) use the Site in any manner that is illegal or impairs the operation of the Site or its availability or usage by others, and/or (c) display any part of the Site in frames (or any Content via in-line links). You further agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, and not to insert any code or product or manipulate the Site in any way that affects the user’s experience including, without limitation, taking any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site. You further agree not to use any data mining, web crawlers, robots, cancelbots, spiders, Trojan horses, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the Site except for customary search engines used in accordance with automated instructions directed to search engines and available on the Site.
4. Linking and Third Party Dealings.
4.2. Linking to the Site. Subject to the further provisions of this Section 4, NIK welcomes links to the Site from other web sites. However, if NIK demands that you not link to the Site, or any portion of the Site, you agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, link to the Site or such portion of the Site as directed in our demand, at any time after such demand is made.
5. Intellectual Property.
5.2 Trademarks, may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without NIK’s prior written permission. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of NIK and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without NIK’s prior written permission.
6. Policy, Notices and Procedures Regarding Claims of Copyright Infringement.
NIK respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our agent. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notification of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
NOTE: The preceding information in this Section 6 is provided exclusively for notifying NIK that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. All other inquiries, such as product or service related questions and requests, or questions on privacy, will not receive a response through this process.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site (including, without limitation, any Service and Content) is at your sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Site (including, without limitation, the Services and Content) is provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, NIK makes no representations or warranties relating to the Site, Services or Content including, without limitation, representations or warranties that (a) the Site, Services or Content shall meet your requirements, (b) the operation of the Site or Services will be uninterrupted or error free, or (c) any defects in the Site, Service or Content will be corrected. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NIK HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT NIK KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED, OR IS OTHERWISE IN FACT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), IN EACH INSTANCE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICE AND CONTENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NIK FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICES AND CONTENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Modifications to the Site. For the avoidance of doubt, NIK may modify, suspend, discontinue and/or restrict the use of all or any portion of the Site including, without limitation, the Services and Content, at any time for any reason (or for no reason) and without notice or liability.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Site is hosted on servers located in the United States and is intended to be viewed by residents of the United States. Although the information on this website is accessible to users outside of the United States, the information on the website pertaining to Spectrum products is intended for use only be residents of the United States. Other countries may have laws and regulatory requirements that differ from those of the United States. This Site links to other sites produced by our various brands, some of which are outside of the United States. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country or geographic region. Spectrum reserves the right to limit provision of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or Services we provide. Any offer for any product or Service made on this website is void where prohibited.